cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

How do I stop Creo 3 from automatically re-fitting the view when a feature fails?

David_M
5-Regular Member

How do I stop Creo 3 from automatically re-fitting the view when a feature fails?

How do I stop Creo 3 from automatically re-fitting the view when a feature fails? For example, in the remove feature, it does this before I've even finished selecting faces, so it will fail every time meaning that I have to keep putting the view back to where I had it until I've finished setting up the feature.

I can turn Preview off and that stops it, but since this behavior is new I think there may be a way to turn it off separately. Something in config.pro? Or maybe it's a bug in M050.

Cheers

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags