cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How to define lifting mechanism in creo.

hvyas-2
6-Contributor

How to define lifting mechanism in creo.

I want to lift an assembly with a overhead crane and see the effect of gravity on assembly. so how to define a lifting mechanism in creo

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:hvyas-2)

So you want to see deformations on assembly while hanging due to the weight and gravity?

hvyas-2
6-Contributor
(To:DavorGranic)

Yes I want to lift an assembly containing mechanism. I want to see how gravity would effect each part. After lifting the assembly from rest what is the final position of each part when gravity is acting on it.

DenisJaunin
15-Moonstone

Hello

If you put a fixing anchorage of your Assembly constraint after you set each material which consists with its density, you put as gravity (Y-9806 m/s ^ 2) on the centre of gravity of your Assembly.

Kind regards.

Denis

hvyas-2
6-Contributor

Yes I want to lift an assembly containing mechanism. I want to see how gravity would effect each part. After lifting the assembly from rest what is the final position of each part when gravity is acting on it.

gkoch
1-Newbie

Hello Harsh,

did the suggestions from the community help you generate the desired analysis of a lifted assembly?

If yes, please take some time to mark the post that gave you the clue as "Correct Answer".

This will signal to other forum users, that this thread is answered and contains valuable information to solve the question.

Thanks,

Gunter

Top Tags