cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

How to integrate MS excel with creo 2.0.

ptc-5643537
1-Newbie

How to integrate MS excel with creo 2.0.

Dear All,

kindly give me tutorials for Excel integration with Creo.

I want to control dimensions of assembly from Excel sheet.

Is it possible?

what are the differant ways to integrate creo with MS Excel.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
6 REPLIES 6
Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-5643537)

Hi Maulik

What are you tying to do with Excel and how do you want to control it.

While I don't know how to directly control creo with excel, you can use excel to create txt files, which creo can then use to control paramters and setting in family tables.

example of a txt file that updates the family table.

excel3.JPG

You can also edit the family table with excel by clicking this button

excel-1.JPG

this allows you to edit the family table via an excel spread sheet. showwn below

excel.JPG

There may be more options, but this is what we are doing now.

would love to know more about how to use excel within creo myself, as it is one of my favorite tools.

Peter

Dear Peter

You said is all about family table link up with Excel.

but my quaery is Excel Analysis how to to perform Excel Analysis in creo.

Wheelsofsteel
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-5643537)

Ok, that is something I haven't done yet.

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:ptc-5443635)

Simplified Logic Inc specializes in bi-directional Excel to Creo or Creo to Excell data transfer this with an application called Nitro-CELL.  Please see this Website: Simplified Logic, Inc. and YouTube Channel:  Simplified Logic, Inc. - YouTube

Top Tags