cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

How to search a particular .asm file and delete in Intralink 3.4

sreddy-3
1-Newbie

How to search a particular .asm file and delete in Intralink 3.4

I have a list of  assembly  files with different versions and I want to delete the files one by one using Intralink 3.4 commonspace.

Can anybody suggest me ?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello Srikant,

This doesn't answer your question, but I offer the following thought about your environment.

Is Intralink 3.4 supported anymore?  It is very old I think, they are now on Intralink 10.2.  Oldest supported is is Intralink 10.0.  9.1 went out of support in December 2013.  If you are on maintenance and have resources it might be good to look into updating your site to Intralink 10.2.  http://support.ptc.com/cs/product_calendar/PTC_Product_Calendar.htm#RANGE!A868

Best Regards,

- Jim

Top Tags