cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

I am HAving Problem Of Section In Drawing file i.e. While Detailling.

rmore
2-Guest

I am HAving Problem Of Section In Drawing file i.e. While Detailling.

I Am Facing A problem In Section While Detailing In drawing File. The Problem Is That, When I took A section Of My Assembly in drawing mode; then 'The Part Behind My Section' Appears In Between My Section View (drawing view). Which Part Should Not Be Seen in this Section. Which Means This Part Is Invisible In 3D Assembly File When I Activate A particular section.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:rmore)

Is nozzle perhaps a surface part ei. no solid?

it is solid part.

kdirth
20-Turquoise

Is there a quilt in the part?  Models from suppliers sometimes come as a solid with a quilt depending on how the made the IGES or STEP.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

Ok I finaly managed to recreate your problem on my test model.

You probably made xsection of view in drawing and then clicked "flip material removal side without re-orienting".

You can choose xsection to show area not total that will remove nozzle or flip removal side again.

1.jpg

Thanks Mr. Davor,

But Actually I am Using This Section With Full(Aligned) Option. And While Using This section 'Model Edge Visibility' IS Locked for use.

A2.jpg

Top Tags