cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

IGES

gcontreras
1-Newbie

IGES

I saved some parts as "IGES" so that I could modify the assemblies and transform this assamblies to part. But when I try to open again this new "Parts" tells me it is impossible to open them. A problem is occurrying, it has happed a lot of times. I hope I can find a solution, since it was too much work.

Thanks a lot for your time.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Garcia,

Can you provide the exact error message given when trying to open the IGES files? It might be in the Message Log.

"Koppel_2.igs" kann nicht abgerufen werden

I searched this message (also its translation, "can not be retrieved") but its too broad to narrow down a resolution. This is a good candidate for opening a Tech Support case.

Top Tags