cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Images in assembly

C-R
3-Visitor
3-Visitor

Images in assembly

Good evening,
in an assembly I have to put a model twice with some pictures (identical in each model). The problem is that the images appear in a single model.
Is there a way to see the images in both models?

Thanks a lot

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:C-R)

Not a problem I am familiar with but what if you change the name of the second image?

It might be worth making a support case if this is highly reproducible.

C-R
3-Visitor
3-Visitor
(To:TomD.inPDX)

I have already opened a case exposing this issue but they have said it is a setting of the program and you can not show both models with pictures.

The name of the images does not center because I already tried to change and nothing in assembly changes.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:C-R)

That surprises me.  I have not tried this scenario or limitation.  How exactly is your assembly set up?

Normally, a support tech will state that a function works to specification.  If you are not satisfied with the reply from support, it can be escalated until you understand exactly what the problem is.

You have the option of creating a texture of your image and applying it to a surface feature or face on a solid.

There are decal textures that are easily generated that allow transparent backgrounds.

Top Tags