cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Invisible parts in assembly

ptc-6682518
1-Newbie

Invisible parts in assembly

Hi,

I have a problem with assembly. The thing is, completed parts are not visilble in assembly. They are imported to assembly and do show up on the model tree. Some of them do show up, whereas others don't and I can't find any way to resolve this. I would be thankful for any help.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kamil,

all 3 parts you have put into the assembly are displayed, when I open the assembly. You can't see kolek_61.prt and podstawa_11.prt because these parts are very small when compared with jarzmo_11.prt.

Try to zoom in your assembly to see small parts.

jarzmo_11.prt ... height = 703.943 inches
kolek_61.prt ... length = 14 inches
podstawa_11.prt ... size = 800 x 480 millimeters

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

I have only had this happened when I accidentally leave a part with curvature analysis turned on.

Another way can be if you have your graphics set course where small parts at a greater zoomed out state are not shown.

Kamil,

check layer status and layer contents. if it is possible, upload some example.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I haven't used any analisys at all, included curvature. Sorry, Martin, but how do I "check layer status and layer contents"? I have uploaded an example as you asked.

Kamil

Kamil,

all 3 parts you have put into the assembly are displayed, when I open the assembly. You can't see kolek_61.prt and podstawa_11.prt because these parts are very small when compared with jarzmo_11.prt.

Try to zoom in your assembly to see small parts.

jarzmo_11.prt ... height = 703.943 inches
kolek_61.prt ... length = 14 inches
podstawa_11.prt ... size = 800 x 480 millimeters

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Oh my... Different units - that's the issue. My bad. Thank you for your help.

Kamil

Top Tags