cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Jlink: in a drawing how to define the current model

ptc-292807
1-Newbie

Jlink: in a drawing how to define the current model

Hello, I'm automating the change of the title block for a big number of drawings. In multimodel drawings the main assembly is not always the current model. So for having the correct parameters in the table corresponding to the title block, I have to define as current model the main assembly. The question is How to do it? There are the Methods:
pfcModel2D.Model2D.AddModel
pfcModel2D.Model2D.DeleteModel
pfcModel2D.Model2D.ReplaceModel
pfcModel2D.Model2D.AddSimplifiedRep
pfcModel2D.Model2D.DeleteSimplifiedRep

But I can not see the pfcModel2D.Model2D.DefineCurrentModel, or something like that.

Thanks in advance, best regards,
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I had to make a workaround for this. I stored the information needed after, then I load the new drawing format. Finally y had to fill each cell of the table with the correct values.
Top Tags