cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Laptop Suggestions for Creo 2.0

ptc-5437563
1-Newbie

Laptop Suggestions for Creo 2.0

Hi all,

I just wanted to get suggestions for a mobile workstation that would do a decent job at running Creo 2.0. I am not too familiar with hardware and software but I have been reading up on what PTC and Nvidia recommend. I would like this laptop to be used for possible work at home. As far as I can tell, I have a decent powerhouse at the office which I occasionally use to run FEA so the laptop would not have to be up to those standards. The bulk work I plan on using the laptop for would be Creo 2.0 Modeling (Modeling sheetmetal parts, channel, tubing, etc.), Drawing Detail, Assemblies (We manufacture trailers and enclosures), and Microsoft Office (Basic Word processing and Excel spreadsheet creation/modification). I don't think most of the work I do is too taxing on my machine, but like I said, I'm not too familiar with my desktop hardware. I appriciate any suggestions and please let me know if you need more information on my end. I am not set on a price range but figured it would be between $1000-2250.

Thanks,

Evan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags