cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Layer(view manager)

emathivanan
1-Newbie

Layer(view manager)

Actually i created few stats is view manager to hide my components.. But when i go to drawing with that assembly there i could not call the layer stats. How to retrieve that please?

Thanks in Advance

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:emathivanan)

The Layers in the View Manager are different from the Layer Tree.  I think you what to use the layer tree.  The other option is to use Simplified Reps to hide the components for the drawing.  I would suggest Simplified Reps as this allows all of the layers to be hidden for the drawing, which is standard practice at most companies.  The layer tree gets complicated in assemblies if there are many odd layers that contain parts of models or assemblies.  Layers are ussually used for datums and reference items.

There is always more to learn in Creo.

thank u

Top Tags