cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Mass / CG Report for assemblies

Chris3
20-Turquoise

Mass / CG Report for assemblies

Do any of you have a way of running a top to bottom (all components) mass and CG report for a top level assembly? What about just a mass report? I know you can run Analysis -> Mass Report but that report only provides info for the components in that assembly, no sub-assemblies and it doesn't provide units.

I also know you can create a repeat region with pro_mp_mass, but that parameter is not always updated and mass_property_calculate set to automatic is not an option as I work in a linked (PDM) environment.

Any other ideas?

Christopher Rees - Mechanical Engineer - ISR Systems
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
100 Wooster Heights Rd, Danbury, CT 06810 U.S.A.
Tel: +1 203 797 5490 Fax: +1 203 797 6637
christopher.rees@utas.utc.com<">mailto:christopher.rees@utas.utc.com> www.utcaerospacesystems.com
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags