cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Mechanism and Assembly

angird1990
5-Regular Member

Mechanism and Assembly

I have a chain type assembly with mechanism constraints (pin constraint). I want to assemble this chain with its ends connected to two different plates which you can see in the image.Untitled.pngWhen i try to assemble it , i can assemble it to only one side.

Can you help me ? Also i want to know how to independently move the links in chain i.e., to lock the movement of other mechanical contraints of chain and to move a single link?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JB_87049
15-Moonstone
(To:angird1990)

Can't you solve this by just adding an additional set of constraints to assemble the chain?
You can do this by clicking the option indicated by the red arrow in the following screenshot
ksnip_20200713-150709.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JB_87049
15-Moonstone
(To:angird1990)

Can't you solve this by just adding an additional set of constraints to assemble the chain?
You can do this by clicking the option indicated by the red arrow in the following screenshot
ksnip_20200713-150709.png

angird1990
5-Regular Member
(To:JB_87049)

Thanks for replying, 

Yeah, i tried it after posting this query and i got it solved by the same way you said.

Top Tags