cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Mechanism assembly - Ctrl+Alt+LMB not working anymore

ivanapa
4-Participant

Mechanism assembly - Ctrl+Alt+LMB not working anymore

Hi All! I'm just getting to grips with putting together mechanisms in Creo Parametric 3.0, and I'm trying to get a straight line linkage to work. When I modelled it I could simulate movement by Ctrl+Alt+LMB, but as soon as I put some relations in, the dragging function stopped working. Please see the attached screenshot.

2020-06-26_091216.png

Thanks for looking!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ivanapa
4-Participant
(To:ivanapa)

Thanks but I found the solution - I moved to another workspace, and then when I had returned to this one, the assembly was working.

I seem to solve a lot of problems by just re-starting Creo, I think I should have tried that first!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi, 

Would it be possible for you to upload the files? I can do some investigation for you. 

Ty

ivanapa
4-Participant
(To:ivanapa)

Thanks but I found the solution - I moved to another workspace, and then when I had returned to this one, the assembly was working.

I seem to solve a lot of problems by just re-starting Creo, I think I should have tried that first!

Top Tags