cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Model Check HTML file wont display in Creo web page

JoeFrancz
1-Newbie

Model Check HTML file wont display in Creo web page

I am running model check on an assembly and selecting "all Levels" at the menu prompt.

When it is done, in the top right corner of the results web page screen (see attached pic) there are two hyper links (asm models & asm failed) when I select the "asm models" link it comes back with an  error message "This page can't be displayed"  I think I know the reason: the file name has to many "periods" in the name )ex: wrench-assy.a.abom.html

If I open the file with windows explorer it opens in a separate browser page just fine.

The two questions I have are:

1. why it wont open in the Creo browser window.

2.  can this file be saved to another folder besides (C:\Users\<user-name>\AppData\Roaming\ptc\ProENGINEER\mdlchk) thru a setting in model check?

Thanks

Joe

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

So if you have not got answers to your questions yet, you can try to change this path to send the files to what ever location you want.

This should be in your config_init.mc file in the config folder.

# Directory ModelCHECK will write reports on NT

DIR_REPORT_NT $TEMP/mc_reports

Then to show reports you can check this as well.

# Show Report

SHOW_REPORT YN Y

But I remember seeing something else about this as well, I will keep looking.

Top Tags