cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Model Check Query

skashyap
4-Participant

Model Check Query

Hi All,

I had a query in model check.

Suppose there is a title block parameter driven from model and has value as follows  &DETAILER:1

Here ":1"is for assembly and "0" for part.

At times if we open multiple drawings , there are chances that parameter will be taken from a different model.

That time value changes to &DETAILER:2.

This should be reported as an error.

Can we validate this through model check?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Srikanth

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
skashyap
4-Participant
(To:skashyap)

Let me reframe the question:

Is there any way in model check  to verify actual value of drawing table cell text?

For example : if a cell has value "12-JAN-15" and is driven by model parameter its actual value will be  "&DETAILER_DATE:1".

i.e, value driven from model parameter.

Can we validate this actual value through model check?

i.e, "&DETAILER_DATE:1"

Regards,

Srikanth

Srikanth,

number following collon character is dynamic. This means Creo is assigning it to specific model depending on current contents of session memory. Therefore validating "&DETAILER_DATE:1" does not make any sense.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

The title block parameters are filled in from the model chosen during drawing creation.

If you replace the format, it will take the parameter from the active model. This is true for new sheets also.

This will never be taken from a different model accidentally.

(Edit to add) Also, what Martin said.

skashyap
4-Participant
(To:skashyap)

Hi All,

I have one model and same drawing open in Pro-e.
Can ModelCHECK evaluate whether it is taking right parameter (i.e. it will come
( ": 0")in drawing title block as session ID).

Same is the case in case of assembly drawing, If I
have only one model and one drawing in session it can highlight if drawing is
using right parameters (:1).

Regards,

Srikanth

Top Tags