cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Model cannot be retrieved

ptc-4494653
1-Newbie

Model cannot be retrieved

Hello Community,

I've seen this on a couple different threads, but I am also experiencing something different. When I try to open up the associated drawing for a specific assembly, it says that "xxxx.xx Cannot be retrieved" and forces me to close the window. The drawing is simple, so I am trying to create a new one based off of the original assembly, but the same error is occuring when I create the new drawing. After naming the drawing and selecting the template it opens the template and an 'open' window pops up and asks me to select the model. When I select the model, it again cannot be retrieved.

Anybody have this experience, or any advice on how to go about solving this?

Thank you all in advance for any help!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Andrew

I want to know one thing;

When you open the drawing, it says "xxxx.xx" can not be retrieved.

This "xxxx.xx" is the same assembly name you want to open or a different part/assembly name?

Regards

K.Mahanta

Top Tags