cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Model check not running after M050 upgrade.

cloni
10-Marble

Model check not running after M050 upgrade.

In our office, we recently updated all the systems to M050 from M040. During M040 versions, all systems were running the model check correctly. After the upgrade, only few systems are working fine and the others are not running the model check in any mode. MCDIR is set correctly in the environmental variables. How we could fix this.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:cloni)

Hi,

start commands are .psf files located in Creo4_loadpoint\Creo 4.0\M050\Parametric\bin directory. Default name is parametric.psf. License assigned to .psf file is specified in ENV=CREOPMA_FEATURE_NAME= line.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

M040 or M050 of what version, creo3, creo2, creo4?

MCDIR has been replaced by another variable recently. Check the documentation, I found this CS article.

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS57367

cloni
10-Marble
(To:BenLoosli)

Its Creo 4.0 M050. And when I save my file, it flashes a quick message 'Option ModelCHECK is not available'. In some systems using MCDIR variable, it works perfectly.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

'Option ModelCHECK is not available' message prbably means that your license does not contain ModelCHECK. Please check it.

Martin Hanák

But how it is possible that one day everything is working fine and the next day when I restart Creo, I'm facing these issues. How to check what license the creo is using. FYI, our licenses are kept in a network server.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

start commands are .psf files located in Creo4_loadpoint\Creo 4.0\M050\Parametric\bin directory. Default name is parametric.psf. License assigned to .psf file is specified in ENV=CREOPMA_FEATURE_NAME= line.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags