cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

ModelCheck prt_template

llie
16-Pearl

ModelCheck prt_template

All,

I am good at setting up ModelCheck and even setting different checking files for different part/asm types. What I am not clear on is the new Creo 3 settings prt_template and asm_template. I understand what the setting does, but the documentation doesn't tell you how to set the part/assembly that you want to use as the templates.

CS208032

https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS208032&art_lang=en&posno=6&q=Creo 3 modelcheck&Product=Creo Parametric&Release=3.0&source=search

My question is for the following, do I need to add a path or include the part/asm in the ModelCheck directory with all the ModelCheck files?

prt_template
asm_template

2 REPLIES 2
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:llie)

I would treat the entry in the *.mcs the same as in the config.pro file...fill path name.

llie
16-Pearl
(To:BenLoosli)

Ben,

The million dollar question is can ModelCheck understand our path like the config.pro does?
$VIEW_SOURCE\control_files\$PROE_REL\modelcheck\$SITE

I guess you, I, and a handful of other people are pushing the new enhancements and figuring out what works, what doesn't, and what is a work around.

Top Tags