cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Multi-assembly BOM table does not report bulk items correctly and is not removing duplicate items

Dmi3U
15-Moonstone

Multi-assembly BOM table does not report bulk items correctly and is not removing duplicate items

I opened call with PTC yesterday, but still waiting...
I have a repeat region to show multi assembly BOM. rpt.qty is driven by the relation

if asm_mbr_type == "BULK ITEM"
if extract(asm_mbr_name,1,4) == "Q53-" | extract(asm_mbr_name,1,2) == "MS"
qty = "REF"
else
qty = "A/R"
endif
else
qty = rpt_qty
endif

but because of that other functions like removing dupplication does not work. Also the relation suppose to replace qty with "REF" or "A/R", but it does not. Help!
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
SteveBarnhart
5-Regular Member
(To:Dmi3U)

I think you may need to define a new parameter to represent quantity based on your criteria and drive the table with that.
Top Tags