cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Need advise for Cocreate Annotation

ptc-2484106
1-Newbie

Need advise for Cocreate Annotation

Hi, Currently using Cocreate Modeling for 3D design and 2D drawing. I created 2 drawings of 2 separate sub assembly (one after another) under the top assembly, and saved the top assembly as bundle file. At Modeling mode, in the Structure Browser, I could see the individual drawing icon under the sub assembly. When i switch to annotation mode, i could only see the last drawing that i create. How to activate/retrieve the first drawing? Can annotation have 2 drawings per session? Kindly help to advise. Software Version: CoCreate Modeling 2008 16.00A(16.0.1.64)
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi, I suppose you are talking about the Annotation. Yes, you can have multiple sheets with only one set of Annotation. Currently you must have created two different annotations, you can simply populate the new sheets, please have a look at the attached picture. Cheers.
Top Tags