cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Note Annotation Bug - drawings

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Note Annotation Bug - drawings

I have been dealing with this for several revs now and finally downloaded CamStudio so I could demonstrate it.

It seems to be limited to notes with the @[...@] delimiters on both ends of the text.

Anyone else been bothered by this in the past? This really makes using the auto-word wrap useless... even problematic. once you have activated the word wrap, this bug sticks! Notice the green outline before and after the word wrap is activated.

Video Link : 3629

Creo/Pro 2.0 M030

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomD.inPDX)

I can't find where to wrap text in WF5/Creo, but as you can see from the picture, they are acting differently if you add the brackets.

I copied the note. Added brackets(to the second one). Squeezed them down and then expanded them again.

Thanks for the detailed feedback, Dale.

I suspect it is a long time bug that is only being patched and still has problems.

I call it word wrap but not sure if that is accurate. It is simply limiting the note length by moding the tail node which forces wrapping.

I have submitted this to CS along with the video.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomD.inPDX)

For all your assistance, it's the least I can do.

Antonius for Exterminator! (the bug remover)

Top Tags