cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Parameter PTC_COMPONENT_SETS has invalid set name(s). Set activation aborted

jo'sullivan
1-Newbie

Parameter PTC_COMPONENT_SETS has invalid set name(s). Set activation aborted

I am using constraint sets in family tables to create different positions for dynamic assemblies; I have noticed the notification below in the command line. Can some please explain its relevance and how to resolve? Nothing at present seems to have fallen over!

'Parameter PTC_COMPONENT_SETS has invalid set name(s). Set activation aborted'

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Just got that warning myself in our Assembly Family Table. There's nothing in the PTC Knowledge Base regarding this. I've filed a ticket with PTC and will let you know what I find.

(And yes I realize this thread is over 6 months old.)

Also a late response, however;

I also encountered this issue. Due to this issue I could not get my assembly to be regenerated.

And even though it is not real  fix, my solution was to delete (not replace) the component that caused the warning and add it again.

Then I made the same sets using exactly the same names, values etc..

But now the warning is gone.

It might be a bit of work, but for me worth it to 'solve' my problem.

Top Tags