cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Parent details: out of session

ranjith
5-Regular Member

Parent details: out of session

Hello Experts,

I have raised a query previously on publish issue and it is the continuation for that.  Based on the clear observation while publishing, we found out an error as per the figure 1,

We have traced the error using this article (https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS63378&language=en&posno=2&q=Failure%20to%20retrieve%20name&source=searc) and found that the solution will be there in CS139834.  But according to that procedure,  I found the parts are not regenerating and one of the file is not in session.  Please check the figure 2 attached,

Looking for some solution.  Please do the needful.

Requirements:

1. How to get back the part/skeleton part in to session?

2. How to make the part to regenerate by itself?

I hope based on that, the assemblies will regenerate and publishing activity can be done easily.

Regards,

Naga Ranjithkumar A

1 REPLY 1
ranjith
5-Regular Member
(To:ranjith)

Good Morning Engineers of this community ,

Based on the questions that I have asked, I didn't see any information from any one of you.  Please share the wrong doing that I am projecting in my questions.

Apart from that,  I have got some inputs from the PTC in related to out of session documents.  Please look into the following articles list (CS150173, CS139834, CS105940)and I have solved this issue based on this question.  But in continuation to this, I need to publish the assembly and it's drawing which is a problematic for me to generate.  So, kindly share your thoughts.

As we all know that "If you share the knowledge, it improves".

Thanks and Regards,

Naga Ranjithkumar A

Top Tags