cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Part Highlighted in Model Tree

dwright-2
1-Newbie

Part Highlighted in Model Tree

I am wondering if someone can help me with this one. I searched for a part number in the model tree using the search box above the model tree. When the part was located the part number and the associated geometry in the assembly were turned a dark green color. How do I turned this off and put it back like it was before I did this. See the attached screen shot.

Thanks for the help,

Doug

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Deja vu all over again!

this exactly what happened to me!

But I didn't do a search........

hit the incredibly small x in the search window. I must admit, I didn't try this since I hadn't searched.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Deja vu all over again!

this exactly what happened to me!

But I didn't do a search........

hit the incredibly small x in the search window. I must admit, I didn't try this since I hadn't searched.

How can something so simple be so difficult. I will put on my dunce hat and give myself a time out in the corner.

Thanks Jim.

My pleasure Doug.

Get used to it. Sometimes it's lots worse. You shouldn't be wearing the dunce hat - It's not you, it's them.

my X never blanks it out 😞

Top Tags