cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Pause Glyph/symbol for Copy Geometry Feature - Part Modelling

gprasadr
3-Visitor

Pause Glyph/symbol for Copy Geometry Feature - Part Modelling

I have a Pause glyph/Symbol for a Copy Geometry feature inside a Part File.

I know about the Pause glyph in assembly file where it means its constraints are frozen, but no idea about the part modelling.

Tried redefining the feature, keeping parent part in session and in the same working directory.

But if I create any new copy geometry features then there is no pause symbol.

Please help.

Using Creo 2.0 M090

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi Guru,

I did some searching in our internal TS database and found that older cases that were created regarding the same issue, required the part to be sent in for R&D to fix the error.

If you have maintenance, I would suggest creating a Tech Support case for this issue.  You can create a case here - Case Logger.

Unfortunately, there isn't a straight forward resolution to this issue.

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit,

Sorry i am checking in after a long time. Thank you very much for the reply.

I will create a case for this.

Regards,

Guru

Top Tags