cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Pro/E Newbie Question

borourke
10-Marble

Pro/E Newbie Question

We are working with Pro/E(WF 3) and Windchill(PDMLink 8.0 M040) for the first time, and on a test server have loaded some models and assemblies. We are trying to delete everything we just loaded, but keep getting the following messages:

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Sorry, I screwed up the message:

Third time the charm?

Referential integrity violations occurred for this operation:

Can not delete master "0000004973 - w12x92-e.prt" that is usedBy following versions : 0000004294 - a1-eng-rm-pltfrm-b.asm

Is there a way to do a mass deletion , and if not, what are the steps involved to delete assemblies and models. Thanks in advance!

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:borourke)

body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#ffffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px}
Won't matter how many times you send it, you cannot delete anything in PDMLink that is referenced by something else!
I was last on 7 and I could delete items that had no parent/child relations and that was all.
When we looked at 8, I think you can purge items, but still not delete that last relationship items.

Top Tags