cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Problem with Manual Transmission

ckuśmierczyk
1-Newbie

Problem with Manual Transmission

Hello Guys

Few days ago I have started doing my project, I want to design manual transmission. I have found nice video and I based on it. Here is It:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCu9W9xNwtI

I want to get same result as shown in 5:10. I have drown all components which I need and the next step is to connect all components as assembly. I’m trying to make assembly with neutral gear and this is what I have:

hm.png

Here I have first question. To make all gears work correctly I used Pin connection to all turning around components(shaft “C” on neutral gear doesn’t turn around). I used Spur Gears to connect K5-K4, K3-T3, K2-T2, K1-T1. But It was not enough, mechanism didn’t work correctly so I used Generic Gear to connect K4-K3, K4-K2, K4-K1. Am I do it all well(I am asking if this is good conception)? So, when I do that the problem occur. Shaft A and B doesn’t rotate with the same speed as gears K5 and K4 have. I created servo motor as shaft A, I give it Velocity profile and put some constant value of velocity. Next I went to Mechanism Analysis and made Kinematic Analysis with my servo motor, then I make a movie form Playback and this is what I got:

Video Link : 7692

Guys I have tried do something to solve this problem but now I’m out of ideas. Can anyone help?

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags