cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Problem with animation graphics

dganesan
1-Newbie

Problem with animation graphics

Hi All,

I would like to have a solution for a problem i have, the problem is with the graphics of the creo parametric, when i was working on the animation in creo parametric 2.0 I found the graphics of the assembly on which i was working become different i.e., sliping from the shape of the defined geometry of the assembly. But the video generated after the animation is good. But this graphics during the work i.e., on zooming out makes me annoying. I want to know whether this is due the any graphics settings with the CREO or any insufficieny of my system graphics. For your information I also have attached the specification of my work station.

Computer specitication:

1) Processor Intel 2nd GEN i3

2) Nvdia Quadro 600

3) Creo 2.0

4) Dell precision T1600

I also have attached the screen shoots of the errors. pls see through this and help me to get rid of this issue.,

1. this first image is the actual geometry of the assembly,

1.png

IMAGE :1

2. Image (2) is during the animation process, the graphic should trace the same geometry as shown in the figure (1) during the animation too but it looks like the below image.

2.png

IMAGE 2

3. image(3) show the 3D setting of the creo in my machine. I want to knw whether there is problem with my settings.

3.png

IMAGE 3

4.some more screen shots

4.png

IMAGE 4

5.png

IMAGE 5

7.png

IMAGE 6

8.png

IMAGE 7

4.png

IMAGE 8

These screen shots are help full in finding the difference between the good one and error one.

the images 4 and 7 shows the assemblies without any error whereas the images 5,6 and 8 shows the graphic errors during the animation in creo parametric...

finally i want to know whether this problem is due to 1) graphic seetings in my computer (or)

2) due to my graphics cards issues

3) Due to processor of the computer..

Please kindly help me with this issue ..

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Below are images of my graphics settings. Please try to change your config options to see if this resolves your issue:

mygraphics1.PNG

mygraphics2.PNG

thank you MR.Antonius.. i ll try it...

Top Tags