cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

ProductView Express Isn't Useful Yet!

ptc-2015063
1-Newbie

ProductView Express Isn't Useful Yet!

Well the ProductView Express needs some work. This could be a really useful program in the future. Here is a list of my grievances: 1. In five minutes of testing it crashed twice. 2. When I open a drawing it acts like it opened the drawing but only displays a soft blue background. 3. Why won't the hidden parts stay hidden? (i.e. skeleton data - My program manager's brain can't comprehend the skeleton data.) 4. When I go to open a file, why do I have to go to the combo box in the bottom right hand corner to select ProE files to open? 5. When I open an assembly why do I have to double click the Model tree entry on the left for the model to be displayed? 6. Forget about trying to open a wiring diagram. I'm sure there are more but this is all I could find in 5 minutes. My Spec's: ProductView Express 9.1 M020 ProE WF3 M120 Windows XP Pro
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I am having the exact same problem. Was a solution found? I think I have found some of the problem. It will open any of the newer drawings. The earliest one that I can open is dated Feb. 2008.
Top Tags