cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Publisher pulling wrong assembly parts

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Publisher pulling wrong assembly parts

Okay, I have a really strange issue going on. I have checked in an assembly with a part that has replaced another part. When I look at Windchill structure, CAD structure or the CAD in CREO, everything looks good. However when I open the viewable, it still shows the old part and part number. I am on CREO 2 m050 and WC 10.1 m040. I did not setup the publishing and have been trying to crash course on it, but am not getting anywhere with this.

Thank you,

Brian Toussaint

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not, but PTC was never able to help me with this error....

[2014-03-07 07:30:37] proe2pv Error:56307: Locale of component "-01.prt" is not compatible with ProE locale, set PRO_LANG to "japanese" (1,0,0)
COMPLETE

Brian Toussaint
CAD Administrator

Hoshizaki America, Inc.
"A Superior Degree Of Reliability"
618 Hwy. 74 S., Peachtree City, GA 30269

Hello Brian

Try this :
1. Login to CAD Worker Machine
2. Navigate to proe_setup folder
3. Double click on proe2pv.rcp file
4. Change value of Creo View to Creo 1
5. Save this file
6. Stop worker from Worker Agent Administrator UI
7. Click on Reload
8. Start worker
9. Republish.

Regards,
Milan Pala

Here is an update and a twist to the issue. This is a family table assembly. If you call up the generic, it has the correct part. If you open an instance from the generic, it also has the correct part. If you open an instance up without the generic in session, the wrong part shows up. The wrong part is not in the workspace until after the last scenario. So the publisher is publishing what it thinks is the correct information when calling up the instance. There are assembly references to the old part number. The strange thing is that this happened to two different generic/instances combinations. UGH!!!!!

Brian Toussaint
CAD Administrator

Hoshizaki America, Inc.
"A Superior Degree Of Reliability"
618 Hwy. 74 S., Peachtree City, GA 30269
Top Tags