cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Relations_to_verify.log file

JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Relations_to_verify.log file

We recently moved from Creo Parametric 2.0 M100 to M130. I opened an assembly containing some models that use relations, and a Relations_to_verify.log file was generated in my working directory. The first lines of the file say “Evaluation of relations in a newer version of PTC Creo” and “’ The following symbols may impact relations evaluation:”. Then it lists the models affected and some symbols (dimensions in this case) that are being assigned to.

Does anybody know what changed? What sort of errors may be occurring? I don’t have any idea what to look for.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JLG)

I received an answer in another forum that sounds like it's the answer:

“...there was a bug with angle dimensions that was identified and fixed within those releases.”

Since all the dimensions reported in the Relations_to_verify.log file were angular dimensions, I think that’s why the file was generated.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

I received an answer in another forum that sounds like it's the answer:

“...there was a bug with angle dimensions that was identified and fixed within those releases.”

Since all the dimensions reported in the Relations_to_verify.log file were angular dimensions, I think that’s why the file was generated.

bsuslowicz
1-Newbie

I just upgraded to M140 and got a similar message but mine were not angular dimensions. Someone created descriptions for various D number dimensions (D3= inner radius, D4 = outer radius, etc) in the relations window. They were not actual relations to anything. Just descriptive text which appears to be not ok with this CREO date code.

I’m also getting a lot more yellow triangle warning messages during regeneration. Some I’ve never seen before but figuring them out.

Top Tags