cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Relations_to_verify.log

JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie

Relations_to_verify.log

We recently moved from Creo Parametric 2.0 M100 to M130. I opened an assembly containing some models that use relations, and a Relations_to_verify.log file was generated in my working directory. The first lines of the file say "Evaluation of relations in a newer version of PTC Creo" and " The following symbols may impact relations evaluation:". Then it lists the models affected and symbols (dimensions in this case) that are being assigned to.

Does anybody know what changed? What sort of errors may be occurring? I don't have any idea what to look for.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Janet Grove

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
JLG
1-Newbie
1-Newbie
(To:JLG)

I received one answer that sounds like the correct reason for the messages:
"...there was a bug with angle dimensions that was identified and fixed within those releases."

Since all the dimensions reported in the Relations_to_verify.log file were angular dimensions, I think that's why the file was generated.

Thanks again to all you folks in ptcuser-land. I will sorely miss this forum when it's gone. You've taught me a lot.

Kind regards,
Janet Grove

Top Tags