cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Repeat Region - RPT_INDEX

jnanesh.sajjan
1-Newbie

Repeat Region - RPT_INDEX

Hi everyone!

I am struck awfully with assigning rpt index numbers in a repeat region table.

I have an assembly drawing in which BOM (repeat region) is made. I would like to have index numbers (balloon numbers as well) as 40001, 40002, 40003 etc. But when I tried to fix index with replacing 1 by 40001, it is giving an error stating "Range is 1 to 16384. Please re-enter".

Kindly let me know how to modify the range. Is it possible?

Thanks and regards,
Jnanesha KS
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi everyone!

I am struck awfully with assigning rpt index numbers in a repeat region table.

I have an assembly drawing in which BOM (repeat region) is made. I would like to have index numbers (balloon numbers as well) as 40001, 40002, 40003 etc. But when I tried to fix index with replacing 1 by 40001, it is giving an error stating "Range is 1 to 16384. Please re-enter".

Kindly let me know how to modify the range. Is it possible?

Thanks and regards,
Jnanesha KS

-----End Original Message-----
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:jnanesh.sajjan)

Jnanesha,

I don't think you will be able to change the range. I imagine that is hard coded in the software. You can however use your own parameter for the balloons and the table index. Just create a new parameter and a relation statement to tie it to the RPT_INDEX parameter.

BOM_INDEX = (rpt_index + 40000)

[cid:image002.jpg@01CE4BCD.2CB23B20] [cid:image003.png@01CE4BCD.25E50CF0]

Tom U.

Top Tags