cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Repeat region

ClaudiuCraciun
6-Contributor

Repeat region

Hi,

I have some dificulties into a repeat region to exclude some components that were already published in other BOM table.

From begining I want to mention that I have just proe (no PDM).

On the attaced picture I have an assembly that is used in a drawing and based on thsi asembly I have a repeat region.

My dificulty is that the HH-SHCSM4.... that is used in in SYSTEM_L10 was already published in a BOM and I don't want to be shown in repeat region for HOTHALF model.

As you can see both models HH-SHCSM4 are at the same level, but I don't want to see the screw from SYSTEM_L10 in HOTHALF repeat region.

I don't want to be exluded manually, what I would like is to add a filter or rule that will not bring any component that is assembled in System_L10 into HOTHALF BOM Table.

Is it possible to do this?

thx,

CC

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi again,

Today we have the BOM in proe drawing. In future we are going to have windchill.

What is going to happend with BOM?

will be generated from windchill WTPart?

Is this one going to mach with BOM repeat table from drawing?

What approach are you using in your projects.

Thx

Cc

Hello,

I am not sure to well understand your query but:

Repeat Region->Attributes->Flat (not Recursive) will allow you to only show the components of your assembly's top level.

WF5 + Windchill = we still use repeat regions in our drawings as we print them for our subcontractors and customers.

Top Tags