cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Single BOM table for different instance in family table

ss-10-11
1-Newbie

Single BOM table for different instance in family table

Hi All,

I need to create the single BOM table for the assembly which has family table of 22 instance . can anyone help me to create this BOM table..

Regards

Sharath

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Make it specific what you need to show in the B.O.M ?

If you want to show the family table instances  in the drawing, use 2D repeat region.

mender
6-Contributor
(To:ss-10-11)

If it is the 'it's a regular BOM, but with N quantity columns, each of which is referring to the quantity in a different flavor of the assembly' then you'll want Table > Repeat Region > Column Model/Rep.

But that just a guess, I second the request to ask what you are trying to see in the table.

Top Tags