cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Traceback logs/CRASH in Creo Parametric 2.0 M100 - here we go again!

BuddyHudson
1-Newbie

Traceback logs/CRASH in Creo Parametric 2.0 M100 - here we go again!

To all,

I am noticing some similarity of some bugs that were being exhibited in previous versions. Since I have installed, I have had multiple traceback logs being written when trying to open the Reference Viewer in some large assemblies. I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this???

Thanks,

Buddy Hudson

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

My latest crashes (M040) had been dues to annotation in the model when the feature was changes and the annotation reference was lost. It showed up in the tree and when I touched it (click on it), I got the fatal error.

It is best to submit your files to PTC in a support case. They need to figure these things out. We are too far into Creo 2.0 to still be having these fatal crashes.

Hi Buddy,

I just did a quick search of existing SPRs for this. I did not find any widespread issues affecting your datecode. I only checked with respect to the "reference viewer".

It could be data specific. Does it occur consistently for a particular model? If so, you could do some trial/error troubleshooting.

As Antonius said, opening a case for this would be best.

Top Tags