cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Tree.cfg

sthrondset
1-Newbie

Tree.cfg

As I move from part to part or part to assembly in the same working directory the model tree will jump to the default settings. I will then have to open the tree.cfg file again to get back to the desired set up.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Do you have your tree.cfg loading automatically when you start Pro/E? If not, put it in your Startup Directory and that should solve your problem.
DimeilNomed
4-Participant
(To:DavidButz)

можно пропи�ать в опции mdl_tree_cfg_file где лежит tree.cfg

You have to load the tree.cfg in the proe session, directly on the config.pro file. you can access in tools list>options and the config.pro configuration will appears. browse the option "mdl_tree_cfg_file" and add the address you have the tree.cfg on your pc. save the config.pro file and that´s it. [/list][/code][/quote]

My mistake! (It's been so long since I set this up, I forgot you need to point at tree.cfg with a config option.) Just to be clear, as Dimiel and Lucio pointed out, you need to use the config option mdl_tree_cfg_file. So, if, for example, you save your tree.cfg file in the directory C:\PRO_SETTINGS, you need to add the following line to your automatically loaded config.pro file: mdl_tree_cfg_file C:\PRO_SETTINGS\tree.cfg
Top Tags