cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Uncertain ProE behaviour

ptc-3191571
1-Newbie

Uncertain ProE behaviour

Hello,

I have created an asynch DLL which has code for starting proe & performing some assembly stuff.I am loading this DLL through an another application.What I observed is DLL loads succesfully,but at the time assembly an exceptioncomes up & proe crashes.Uncertain thing is this works fine some time but not most of the time.ProE crashes with error code "PRO_TK_GENERAL_ERROR" & Result = -1.The std.out file has text as "type ABS" .All this post crash stuff is not helpful to find out the route cause of the error.Is there anybody come across this kind of behaviour?CanI get help fromhere.??

Rahul

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I am looking for solution for ProE WF 3.0 Dtatacode M050
Top Tags