cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

balls

ptc-3254744
1-Newbie

balls

hello everybody, i want to know that, in the assembly part,what will be the inter-connection between the balls of the ball bearing so that they will not show the interference between each other...and how to restrict the motion of one ball in respect of the other one.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

manoj, when i assembled a ball bearing i constrained the ball to the race through its plane. regarding the interference i just patterned the ball via the center using PCD to prevent interference. hope that helps. Hey do you happen to work for a bearing manufacturing company in India? if so, whats the name of your company? johnleo

"manoj kumar" wrote:

hello everybody, i want to know that, in the assembly part,what will be the inter-connection between the balls of the ball bearing so that they will not show the interference between each other...and how to restrict the motion of one ball in respect of the other one.

GrahameWard
5-Regular Member
(To:FlorinFaur)

I thought this was going to be a rude post

"Grahame Ward" wrote:

I thought this was going to be a rude post 🙂

WillyC
1-Newbie
(To:CM10)

The worst thing about censorship on the Internet is [REDACTED]
CM10
1-Newbie