cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

component in assembly shows corrupted

vsingh-4
1-Newbie

component in assembly shows corrupted

I have an issue in assembly of 2 components. both component are having family table, also assembly is having family table. when i open generic of assembly it shows the 2nd component name as "CORRUPTED_DATA_FIXED_HERE.PRT" in red colour I tried to retrieve that component but it does't shows that part(.prt) in the working directory. but the actual part is present in working directory. what i should do to retrieve this component so that Family table of assembly can be restore?

i am attaching screen shot here

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

1. open corrupted_data_fixed_here.prt
  2. open assembly

MH

Martin Hanák

Vikalp,

As Martin suggested, try retrieving part first and later open assembly. However just double check that name of part in directory is as in model tree.

Top Tags