cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

conditional formatting in BOM

skroon
1-Newbie

conditional formatting in BOM

Can someone help me with the following:

When an article in an assembly comes from a certain supplier I want to hide the stocknumber of that particulair part in the BOM

Changing all the separate parts is too much work so I want to apply the filter in the drawing of the assembly.

So far I have tried to apply conditional formatting in the region relations of the drawing of the assembly

if asm_mbr_modelnaam2=="X"

asm_mbr_artikelnummer="-"

endif

But nothing happens.......what could be the cause?

the columns appear in the sort region text as  &rpt.rel.modelnaam2 and &asm.mbr.artikelnummer but entering those texts can not be verified

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I don't know if it is a language thing...

Default in the US version is   "asm_mbr_name"   is this the same as your "asm_mbr_modelnaam2"?

if not then you need to add in the beginning:

asm_mbr_name=asm_mbr_modelnaam2

ron

Suzanne,

I created test data in CR2 M070...

Open bom_drawing.drw and set model tree column for MODELNAAM2.

pic1.png

In model tree, change empty string to X and update drawing sheet.

pic2.png

Repeat region definition:

pic3.png

Repeat region relations:

if asm_mbr_modelnaam2=="X"

ARTIKELNUMMER2="-"

else

ARTIKELNUMMER2=asm_mbr_name

endif

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags