cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

creo viewer weld symbols and dimensions disappear

rbader
1-Newbie

creo viewer weld symbols and dimensions disappear

Using Creo 3.0 and creating multiple view states. All is fine and good in creo, but once we publish to the viewer (creo viewer light) we are missing complete welds or just the leader lines, and sometimes dimensions. This seems to only occur on assemblies that are rather big (4000 + features) Currently on build M030 and windchill 10.2. Exhausted all avenues of help with PTC, even sent them a weldment file and they had the same issues and no clue how to resolve.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:rbader)

Hello Robert,

I am surprised to hear that it was possible to reproduce the issue at PTC, but not to fix it.

Did they say it is a limitation?

Also I did not see any recent Technical Support Case opened by you - maybe it was one of your colleagues who opened it?

If you provide me with the case number, I'd like to check why they have no clue how to resolve this.

Thanks,

Gunter

Top Tags