cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

has the issue with save copy assembly window addressed in Creo 2.0 M040?

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

has the issue with save copy assembly window addressed in Creo 2.0 M040?

has the issue with save copy assembly window addressed in Creo 2.0 M040? it is not scalable properly ? many options on the window just go below the screen...

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
7 REPLIES 7
vzak
6-Contributor
(To:rohit_rajan)

Rohit, which screen resolution do you use ?

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine
(To:vzak)

Hi,

yeah i know i have to use 1280X1024 atleast. but that's not the point.

we are a ATC and have 15 systems on creo 2.0. our monitors do not support that or more resolution.

can't a scroll bar or slider be added so that guys like me do not have to buy 15 new monitors.

Thanx

I have to back Rohit on this one. Today, the "standard" screen resolution is 1366x900. Even a high ends mobile workstation like a Dell Precision M6600 is 1600x900 resolution. It was only by luck that I got the upgrade to HD.

This requirements for a minimum of 1024 vertical resolution is outdated.

i hope they see some sense in it!

vzak
6-Contributor
(To:rohit_rajan)

Gentlemen, to make a long story short : you are right this was a mismatch while UI change.

This will get fixed shortly - in the next available Creo02 datecode (I guess it will be M070, but do not catch me on this). The issue that will be fixed is a general "Window Resize" behaviour of dialogues like Save a Copy, Simprep Definition, Mirror Assembly. It will not appear smaller on the low resolution screens but you will be able to easely resize it and pull up.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Thanks for the insight, Vladimir!

rohit_rajan
13-Aquamarine

this is a great news..... thanks...

Top Tags