cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

how can i have the total price of my essembly in a bom table

rbernerd
2-Guest

how can i have the total price of my essembly in a bom table

Hello (sorry for my english)

I want to know the total price of my assembly

For that i have introduce a parameter in each part call "prix"with a value

I put the colum in the bom table in the drw

I put a line a the end of the table to display the result of the total price

I do a summation in repeat region on the parameter "prix" , ask to put the result in a cell call "total"

YOUPI!!! it works well.......not exactly

I have the summ of all parameter call "price" but if i have qty more than "1" it's wrong.

I don't know how to do to have for each part the relation price= price* qty.

Somebody can help me ????????????????

Thanks for your help

Roger

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mender
6-Contributor
(To:rbernerd)

Glad to help!  I hear there is a thing you should do at this point, which is marking the answer as correct.  I understand this will help future people with the same question easily find the right technique.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mender
6-Contributor

In Repeat Region > Relations, open the 'local parameters' section at the bottom, add a variable 'total'.  In the relations section, enter 'total = asm_mbr_prix' (presuming you are using asm.mbr.prix to get at the price).  In the table, use rpt.rel.(User Defined) total to call out this calculated value, and sum that column.

Thanks for your answer

I have apply that you say and it's ok for me

Your help was great

Thanks again

Roger

mender
6-Contributor

Glad to help!  I hear there is a thing you should do at this point, which is marking the answer as correct.  I understand this will help future people with the same question easily find the right technique.

Top Tags