cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

how to create repeat region tables in 3d assembly

msonnathi
1-Newbie

how to create repeat region tables in 3d assembly

Hi Team,

I would like to make repeat region tables in 3D assembly/part model.

please could help me.

thanks,

Madhu

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Madhu,

you can create repeat region tables in drawings, only. In assemblies, you can save BOM to text file and then import its contents into annotation. Unfortunatelly this annotation will not follow changes made in assembly.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Madhu,

you can create repeat region tables in drawings, only. In assemblies, you can save BOM to text file and then import its contents into annotation. Unfortunatelly this annotation will not follow changes made in assembly.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hello Madhu,

I fear Martin is right about report functionality being available only in drawing mode and his workaround is currently all we can offer.

Hence I am marking his post as Correct Answer.

It's a nice idea though, maybe someone should file a Product Idea!

Gunter

Top Tags