cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

how to spilit assembly components in stage wise ?

mp-3
1-Newbie

how to spilit assembly components in stage wise ?

Hi Team,.

For example I have 100 feature (including parts & assemblies) in main assembly model. I need to segregate the BOM table based on assembling sequences, like first 10 features are stage#1, next 50's are stage #2 and goes on.

How to make these into BOM table ? some parts & subassemblies are may repeat in further stages...

I thought to add simplified rep. report symbol in BOM table to segregate, but I couldn't find such report symbol for simp rep.

Then I was searched report symbol for feature ID in assembly components, this also I didn't get..

please share your ides to do it.

Thanks in advance.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
mganzer
1-Newbie
(To:mp-3)

The best way to do this type of thing is with Pro/PROCESS, or process for assemblies. You take any assembly and drop it into an environment where you create assembly sequence steps. Each step has the BOM for that step, balloons, and you can also create explode states. Not sure if it is part of your package. There was just a thread on it last week. You'll see if you have it when you create an assembly.

process.png

Top Tags