cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

not able to do assembly in proe

ptc-5439671
1-Newbie

not able to do assembly in proe

hello,.

ia m facing problem in making assembly in ProE.

when i fetch two objects in proe screen to assemble them and select on eitem to make assemble to another, one of 3D solid objects become invisible and i could see only the lines not as a solid. so i cants imagine the surface where to attach it with another 3d solid in proe. I dont know why solid object dissappear during asssembly

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

I think you viewing the object in wireframe

Thanks hari

but i m not seeing the object in wireframe, it is in solid form. but it disappears as i try to assemble one object to another, and i could see only lines not a 3d object.

Regards

Sachin kumar

IIT KGP

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:ptc-5439671)

Could you attach a couple of screen shots so we can better see what is going on?

... and welcome to the forum.

D2.jpg1.jpg

The images have been added. second image shows that i want to attach roller to horn ibn holes. n second image shows that lines comes when i select a palce from roller and moves to hron, to attach ot.

I'm curious if you are dealing with a bug in either the WF4 version or a graphics driver. I seem to recollect something similar happening during the brief period I used WF4.

Are you a current maintenance customer by chance? If so, you could try submitting a support case. There might also be a setting in the config.pro that can counter this... maybe it is trying to make the surface transparent but it defaults to wireframe instead.

I'm just guessing here... but this does sound familiar.

Welcome to the forum, Sachin.

thank you Antonius Dirriwachter for your kind reply.

i will surely do it, and i will try to reinstall the software.

Thanks

Top Tags