cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

parameters in Part list

gcontreras
1-Newbie

parameters in Part list

Hi!

All of the parts from my assembly have some parameters which I added. I need to add a table in the drawing of the assembly with the list of parts of the assembly which include for each part the parameters I made.

I researched a lot in internet and found what I needed, which was to add with tools from the tree all the parameters wanted in the tree of the assembly. and then at the drawing I should click in "Table from file" and then I should look in a folder from "library" a file called "struktursrk_a4q_alles.tbl" (This is the file for Creo in German). My problem is that I don´t have this files at my computer or any other related.

Could I download somehow this file? Or is there another way to make this list with paramters?

Thanks so much

Best regards,

Edna

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I don't think that this method will not be tied back to the parts in the assembly and therefore won't update when the parameters change. I don't have time to write up a detailed explanation, but I'd suggest you research "repeat region" tables. These can pull parameter (and other) information from part parameters dynamically.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Garcia,

use Creo HelpCenter to learn Repeat Region functionality.

http://help.ptc.com

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags