cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

part, how to set color in 1 click, in CREO 3.0?

AntoniodeItaVen
4-Participant

part, how to set color in 1 click, in CREO 3.0?

Hello world,

Just a simple question.

for some reason in CREO 3.0 M010, when I try to set a color for a part it sets the color surface by surface, I have tried by selecting the part on the three but it does nothing.

In an assembly yes, it sets the color for the part selected but in a part file it only does that for the surface selected which is a pain, in Creo 2.0 I think it was posible.

does anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Antonio,

You may add some information about fixing this and mark appropriate reply as correct answer for the post.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

rmb, select by list

in the list, select the part

You can try selecting the part name in model tree to select the part.

mm I remind I tried it but did not work...

anyway I tried it again and did work

thanks

Antonio,

You may add some information about fixing this and mark appropriate reply as correct answer for the post.

Top Tags